Why Choose Peak Roofing & Construction for your Commercial Property?
At Peak Roofing & Construction, we take commercial roofing as seriously as you take your business. Because we understand that your ability to serve customers starts with the roof over your head.
As a Texas-based, family-owned company with more than 30 years of experience, we occupy a unique place in the commercial roofing industry. Our highly trained professionals are experts in working with state-of-the-art techniques and materials from the industry’s top manufacturers.
At the same time, we’re small enough to provide a personal level of service, craftsmanship, and affordability that sets us apart from major roofing companies.
We work on a wide variety of commercial jobs in Texas, from standard low-slope roofs to highly specialized and complex projects. Whatever the job, we pride ourselves on delivering the same high level of professionalism, integrity, and quality to every customer.
Roofing companies are not all created equal. Here are 10 things that make us different:
- We offer a full range of commercial roofing services, from fabrication and installation to inspection and repairs, as well as ongoing assessment and maintenance programs.
- Our technicians are trained and certified to install and service high-tech synthetic roofing systems such as cool roof coatings, TPO/PVC single-ply systems, modified bitumen, and EPDM.
- We partner with the industry’s leading materials manufacturers and our certified technicians work within their specifications for the highest quality results.
- We are affiliated with leading local and national professional organizations, through which we collaborate with the roofing community to share and adopt best practices.
- We’re equally comfortable working directly with business owners or reporting to general contractors.
- We are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and maintain an A+ rating.
- We understand how the unique climate of Texas (from extreme heat to ice storms, hail and tornadoes) demands special roofing solutions to ensure durability and energy-efficiency.
- We know you need to keep business moving. That’s why our crews make every effort to set up job sites so you can continue to operate during the project.
- We can offer flexible, affordable pricing options within your budget.
- We’re so confident in the quality of our work, we back every commercial job with our two-year workmanship guarantee. And we are certified by manufacturers to offer No Dollar Limit (NDL) warranties covering all labor and materials.