Best Exterior Painting Services in Dallas-Fort Worth and Austin, TX
Bold or blending. We make your exterior paint job happen
When you think about Tom Sawyer busy painting that fence, do you remember how Tom tricks the other boys into thinking that painting is fun, so he can spend the afternoon goofing off? If only it was like that in real life. And, if you have great friends, maybe painting you home or business yourself is a good option. But for most of us, that’s not reality. The good news is the exterior painters at Peak Roofing & Construction really do enjoy painting. In fact, they choose to do it for a living.
Choose an expert exterior painting services company
We know exterior painting can be a tall order (literally). Combine the risk of working at tall heights with the potential of preparing the surface incorrectly, using the wrong materials, or just getting frustrated is enough for most people to opt for using a professional painter. At Peak Roofing & Construction, we pride ourselves on being a great option for exterior painting. We do residential painting and commercial painting in the Dallas – Fort Worth and Austin, TX areas, so give us a call. We’ll take the risk and make the project much more enjoyable for you.
“My neighbor used your company and was very happy. I decided to get an estimate from you and I’m glad I did. Everyone I talked to was very nice. Tony, our project manager, was so patient when I couldn’t decide on a color right away. The crew showed up early or on time every day and worked quietly without disturbing everyone in the neighborhood. You exceeded my expectations. Thank you.”
Quality materials produce quality results
Many painting contractors only use one type of paint and all too frequently it’s not the highest quality. There is a big difference. Low quality paints can fade quickly and do not go on evenly which effects the project’s success. At Peak Roofing & Construction we love giving our customers quality options. For exterior painting, we use professional exterior paints from Sherwin Williams and PPG. However, if you prefer another brand that we can source locally, we are happy to discuss it with you.
The typical exterior painting process
- Meet with one of our exterior painting professionals to understand your goals, let us ask questions, and come up with a solid game plan for your project together.
- Make key decisions including what areas will be painted, the type of paint and the color(s).
- Prepare the exterior painting surfaces including cleaning the entire area and scraping areas that are peeling.
- Caulk and patch any cracks and seal any joints.
- Apply primer including a high-quality sealer. This gives us a fresh surface to apply the exterior paint.
- Apply a high-quality paint that holds its color and goes on smoothly.
- Conduct quality checks throughout the exterior painting process. Once the paint is completely dry, a final quality check occurs, and any necessary corrections are made.
- You sign off that you are happy with the work we’ve done.
For more information about exterior services including painting, siding, fencing, and window installation and repair call (972) 335-7325 (Dallas, Fort Worth), 512-415-6888 (Austin), or contact us online.