Post Storm Services
My Family is Fine…But My Roof is Not!
The sirens have stopped, the hailstorm is over, the tornado-like winds have calmed, and the debris is no longer flying. So, what now? It’s time to hug your kids, be thankful your house survived, and begin to assess the post-storm damage.
Storms may last only for a few minutes but the journey to repairing storm damage can take weeks, even months. Depending on the storm’s severity, you are faced with anything from simple roof repairs to needing full roof and gutter replacements as well as other exterior services.
Peak Roofing & Construction is here to help. We can provide expert advice and all the services you need to restore the exterior of your home or business back to its former condition or even better. We are family-owned and locally operated. And, all of our craftsmanship is guaranteed.
Storm repair resources
- Maximize your insurance claim: Learn the key questions to ask and what to expect when you file a claim.
- Post-storm checklist: A helpful list of things to do and consider immediately following a storm if damage occurred.
- How to pick an emergency roof repair company: Don’t be in a rush and make a poor choice on who should repair your roof. We created a streamlined list to help you select a quality roofer in a short amount of time.
- Do It Yourself (DIY) temporary roof repair: If you are comfortable being a roof, we’ll walk you through the steps of correctly installing a tarp to last until a permanent roof repair or replacement can occur.
Has Your House Been Affected?
More than just roofs
Peak Roofing & Construction is a one-stop source for storm restoration and repair. Our professional team has crews that specialize in numerous exterior services including:
- Window repair & replacement
- Exterior painting
- Siding installation
- Fence installation & repair
- Interior repair & painting from roof leaks