Standing Seam Metal Roofing Services in Dallas-Fort Worth
Standing Seam Roofs Last a Lifetime
Consider the usefulness and benefits of a standing seam roof. With clean lines, a minimalistic design, and unique visual look, standing-seam roofs are the go-to choice for many homeowners in Dallas-Fort Worth. At Peak, we consider standing seam roofing as the optimal choice in roofing. They look amazing and really make your building stand out.
Peak Roofing & Construction, your family-owned and locally operated roofing service provider understands you need an energy-efficient and weather-resistant roofing material. If that what you are looking for, we recommend standing seam. You won’t worry about your home’s roof, not even in the heavy rain, hail, or extreme winds. The material is durable and some even come with a lifetime warranty.
Standing seam metal roof installation
We all know how volatile the weather can be in Texas. If you want a roof capable of handling the worst storms in the region, then standing seam is the choice you should consider. You may select from four distinct types, including double lock seam, one-piece snap-lock interlock, two-piece snap-lock interlock, and symmetrical seam.
When it comes to professional installation, Peak Roofing & Construction has you covered. We work with homeowners to provide top-quality roofing installation. Trust us when we say your needs will be met.
Residential standing seam metal roof service
Recently, Peak Roofing & Construction has provided exceptional standing seam roofs in the region. There’s a reason this system has become so popular among locals. For one, standing seam is typically made from recycled materials so it is eco-friendly. Two, the material is energy-efficient. A wise choice for those interested in a long-term roofing investment.
At Peak Roofing & Construction, we work tirelessly on your behalf to provide the best commercial standing seam metal roof services. We’ll ensure your home’s roof is long-lasting and exceptionally beautiful.
“My wife and I love our roof. We knew we wanted a metal roof because we liked the look of them. You guys made the whole process easy. It was more expensive than the other types we considered but we definitely made the right decision. I appreciate the way you consulted with us and didn’t pressure us. Thank you.”
Types of standing seam roofing
There are four distinct types of standing seam roofing you should consider:
- Field-Locked Standing Seam – Perhaps the most common, the field-locked standing seam roof uses a special locking tool to join each panel together. You’ll enjoy multiple weather warranties, and materials include galvanized steel, or perhaps even copper. The choice is yours.
- Standing Seam Shingle Panels – Panels are unique because of their vertical design. We secure each panel using a four-way interlocking system, ensuring both an aesthetically pleasing design and security.
- Snap Lock Standing Seam – With straight panels featuring unique ribbing and design, snap lock standing seam roofs are typically made of aluminum, copper, or steel.
Why should I choose standing seam metal roofing?
If you choose standing seam metal roofing for your business, you’ll immediately reap the benefits. Past the initial price of installation, you’ll enjoy high energy-efficiency and a cost-effective material worth its weight. Over the years, you’ll save money on cooling and heating!
What are the benefits of standing seam metal roofing?
- Lifespan – Standing seam lasts between 40-70 years on average
- Fire – Your new roof is fire-resistant
- Weather – Standing seam is fully capable of withstanding the worst weather Texas can throw at you
- Energy-Efficiency – Standing seam metal roofs help reduce cooling costs, thereby saving you money
Are standing seam metal roofs cost-effective?
Depending on the type of roof you select, varied materials are available. One thing is for sure, you will save money by reducing cooling leakage. Lower energy bills and fewer repairs make for a sound investment.
For more information about residential roofing and other exterior services we provide including gutters, painting, siding, fencing, and window installation and repair call (972) 335-7325 (Dallas, Fort Worth), or contact us online.