Whether you are looking for your next home improvement or want to upgrade your company’s building, metal roofing may be the answer. With extreme durability and easy installation, a metal roof can blend beauty with functionality. For residential or commercial metal roofing in Frisco, our specialists at Peak Roofing & Construction can match your needs with a quality product.
Advantages of Metal Roofing
There are several reasons a home or business owner might opt for good-looking roof panels made of copper, steel, granule or aluminum:
- They are lightweight and easy to install – they can even be placed over your existing roof
- They are extremely low-maintenance
- Interlocking panels provide maximum wind resistance
- They have a high safety rating and are fireproof
Because of their durability and safety features, residential or commercial metal roofing can mean long-term savings on repair costs. Sure, a strong storm may leave you in need of fence repair, but chances are your metal roof will escape unscathed.
Array of Products
In addition to a variety of metals, there are a few different types of panels:
- Corrugated: This uses flat panels that can create great curb appeal for homes
- Standing seam: These are flat panels joined together with a raised seam and should always be installed by a professional
- Metal shingles: These mimic standard shingles and even look like wood, ceramic or slate while still providing the ease and durability of metal
At Peak Roofing & Construction, we know you want your home or business to look good, and we know you don’t want to deal with the hassle of a roof repair every time the wind blows. Call us at (972) 335-7325 to get a free inspection today.