Commercial Metal Roofing Combines Form and Function
Whether you are looking for your next home improvement or want to upgrade your company’s building, metal roofing may be the answer. With extreme durability and easy installation, a metal roof can blend beauty with functionality. For residential or commercial metal roofing in Frisco, our specialists at Peak Roofing & Construction can match your needs with a quality product.
Advantages of Metal Roofing
There are several reasons a home or business owner might opt for good-looking roof panels made of copper, steel, granule or aluminum:
- They are lightweight and easy to install – they can even be placed over your existing roof
- They are extremely low-maintenance
- Interlocking panels provide maximum wind resistance
- They have a high safety rating and are fireproof
Because of their durability and safety features, residential or commercial metal roofing can mean long-term savings on repair costs. Sure, a strong storm may leave you in need of fence repair, but chances are your metal roof will escape unscathed.
Array of Products
In addition to a variety of metals, there are a few different types of panels:
- Corrugated: This uses flat panels that can create great curb appeal for homes
- Standing seam: These are flat panels joined together with a raised seam and should always be installed by a professional
- Metal shingles: These mimic standard shingles and even look like wood, ceramic or slate while still providing the ease and durability of metal
At Peak Roofing & Construction, we know you want your home or business to look good, and we know you don’t want to deal with the hassle of a roof repair every time the wind blows. Call us at (972) 335-7325 to get a free inspection today.