All Roofing Companies Look the Same, But Are They?
Finding a roofing repair company that has good reviews, fair prices, and trustworthy workers can be extremely difficult. There are plenty of illegitimate roofing companies out there that love to take advantage of homeowners, which is why it’s vital that you thoroughly research your options before hiring a company.
To make sure you’re selecting a responsible, professional roof repair company, double check that they meet the following qualifications recommended by the North Texas Roofing Contractors Association.
- Roofing is the company’s primary form of business. This can include roof installations, repairs, or applications.
- They can provide you with a permanent Texas address from which the company operates. One you can go visit to verify its legitimacy.
- They comply with the licensing requirements if enacted by the state of Texas.
- The company follows the NTRCA Code of Ethics. This ensures that they will not provide false invoices, invalid warranty information, or second-grade materials, among other things.
- They are in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- They have General Liability Insurance. They must also be able to prove this with a valid certificate of insurance.
- The company can provide recommendations from contractors and/or a current associations.
- Their name is listed on the NTRCA site, proving they are a valid member.
- They do not try to circumvent the payment of a deductible with your insurance, and they steer clear of anything that could be considered insurance fraud.
- The company representatives answer any and all questions you have without sidestepping.
If you’re looking for a trustworthy roof repair company in Dallas, Fort Worth or Houston, contact Peak Roofing & Construction. They are fully bonded and insured, and you can rest assured their work will be high-quality and professional. Whether they’re replacing your gutters or handling an emergency repair, the company will act professionally and quickly. Call (972) 335-7325 (DFW) or 281-290-7325 (Houston) to speak with a local representative.